Water-based floor paint, floor wax and polishing wax
Provides wetting and leveling properties
· Provide repeated wetting properties in multi-layer coating applications
· Reduce shrinkage and increase dispersion rate
· Compatible with hydrocarbon surfactant
· The recommended dosage is 0.01-0.05% active ingredient
Concentrated cleaning solution
· Reduce surface tension, provide excellent wetting to enhance cleaning effect
· Provide better wetting and penetration, especially for dust and stains
· Recommended use amount is 0.005-0.1% active ingredient
Water-based paint and water-based ink
· Excellent wetting and leveling properties, reduce orange peel and extend open time
· The recommended dosage is 0.01-0.1% active ingredient
It is stable in salty and harsh (strong acid and strong alkali) environment and has excellent environment, and has excellent surface properties.
According to the test method OECD 301B or 67/548 / EEC Annex V.V.4-C, Capstone® FS-30 passes the test, that is, more than 60% of theoretical CO2 (ThCO2) is generated within 28 days.
DuPont DuPont DuPont DuPont ™ Capstone® Product Family
· Maximum product performance, minimum environmental pollution *.
· Equivalent to better product performance at the same fluorine content.
· The impurity content is greatly reduced, which is lower than the detection limit of the instrument **.
· Based on short-chain molecular technology, it will not be decomposed into PFOA in the environment.
· A lot of in-depth laboratory data support.
· Comply with the requirements of EU regulations "Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals" (REACH).
· Comply with the US Toxic Substances Management Act (TSCA).
· Polymer Exemption Rule does not apply.
· Meet the requirements of the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on the PFOA voluntary environmental protection plan 2010/2015.