Water-based floor paint, floor wax and polishing wax
Provides wetting and leveling properties
· Provide repeated wetting properties in multi-layer coating applications
· Reduce shrinkage and increase infiltration rate
· Compatible with hydrocarbon surfactant
· Recommended use amount is 0.005-0.02% active ingredient
Concentrated cleaning solution
· Reduce surface tension, provide excellent wetting to enhance cleaning effect
· Provide better wetting and penetration, especially for dust and stains
· Recommended use amount is 0.005-0.1% active ingredient
Water-based paint and water-based ink
· Excellent wetting and leveling properties, reduce orange peel and extend open time
· Compatible with most waterborne coating formulations
· Improve the wetting properties of wood paint
· The recommended dosage is 0.01-0.1% active ingredient
Metal and electronics
· Improve etching efficiency
· Assist to improve the effect of tank plating
· Can be used for zinc battery scale inhibitor
It is stable in salty and harsh (strong acid and alkali) environment and has excellent environmental stability and has excellent surface properties.
DuPont DuPont DuPont DuPont ™ Capstone® Product Family
· Maximum product performance, minimum environmental pollution *.
· Comparable to better product performance at the same fluorine content.
· The impurity content is greatly reduced, which is lower than the detection limit of the instrument **.
· Based on short-chain molecular technology, it will not be decomposed into PFOA in the environment.
· A lot of in-depth laboratory data support.
· Comply with the requirements of EU regulations "Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals" (REACH).
· Comply with the US Toxic Substances Management Act (TSCA).
· Polymer Exemption Rule does not apply.
· Meet the requirements of the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on the PFOA voluntary environmental protection plan 2010/2015.
* Short-chain molecules will not decompose into PFOA in the environment. DuPont ™ Capstone® products comply with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ’s (EPA) Voluntary Environmental Protection Program for PFOA 2010/2015.
** The so-called "instrument detection limit" is based on literature analysis method: The Journal of Chromatography A, 1110 (2006) 117-124