PEO-2Z is a non-ionic water-soluble resin, a high molecular weight white powder.
The molecular weight of PEO-2Z is 400,000 to 600,000. At 25 ℃, the viscosity of 5% PEO-2Z solution is 200 ～ 2500mpa.
Characteristics of PEO-2Z:
· Completely water soluble
· Soluble in many solvents
· PEO is a non-ionic polymer
· Efficient thickening (even with very high viscosity at very low concentrations)
· Because it is a thermoplastic resin, it has good ductility, plasticity and bending properties
· Prevent the invasion of creatures
· Reduce the friction of liquid
· Can be combined with a variety of polar resins (such as urea-based resin, acrylic, furan resin, etc.)
· Low toxicity
Although PEO resin is completely water-soluble, how to completely disperse PEO powder in water is the key to making an aqueous solution. A simple method is to gradually add PEO to the water at an appropriate stirring speed (1-1.5m / s). The configured adhesive glue liquid is transparent and clear, and no impurities precipitate after being placed.
Have To Be Aware Of Is:
· PEO is a high molecular weight resin. High-speed stirring will break its molecular chain and reduce the viscosity of the glue. Therefore, the stirring speed should be controlled.
· PEO aqueous solution is easy to decompose when exposed to light (especially ultraviolet light), so the prepared powder slurry should be covered and stored in a cool place.
· The viscosity of the PEO aqueous solution is greatly affected by the temperature, and the viscosity decreases when the temperature increases. When configuring, the ambient temperature should be kept as stable as possible.